Home

Sunday, May 29, 2016

What i have been doing

Hi All
this past week i have had my secound mentor meating. On the weekend i made some homemade cream as i am going to be selling it to the year 8s and i sent out a servay to them and i got 24 people who are going to buy my cream it will be selling for $7.00 for a 30ml bottle and $10.00 for a 50ml bottle. the prices are so high because it cost about $150 for the ingredants and the $50 for the bottles. It is very good for your face and skin as i use it most days and it makes my skin nice and soft. If you would like to buy some please email me on jennam285@gmail.com or jennameikle@selhouse.school.nz ttill the end of the year then just use my gmail if you would like some next year. they are great presants for people.
Happy Days Jenna Meikle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment